Day One: Achieving a Holistic View of Your Customer
Once you’ve pinpointed the friction in your customer’s experience, your goal becomes creating a strategy to keep that friction from stalling other experiences in the future. This session will look at how big data can help you predict your future customer’s experiences and move your CX strategy from reactive to predictive:
• Looking at trends in your data to pinpoint where customers tend to need you most
• Create strategies around how to reduce customer effort in those areas
• Design new experiences with this data in mind to further alleviate pain points
• Don’t fall into the old trap of customer experience and try to anticipate what is coming from the customer
• What tools or programs can you be using to help pull data, analyze it and put strategies into action?