What is CXFS?
Customer Experience for Financial Services (CXFS) is where America's most innovative financial services customer experience professionals meet and learn.
2018 Topics Included
NGCX, our annual flagship event, focuses on CX across industries. CXFS is different because it focuses on the CX challenges posed specifically to financial services institutions.
- Working across several siloed product lines to streamline customer experiences
- Upgrading legacy systems to connect the data within them, thereby painting a holistic customer view
- Making the case for desperately needed technology innovation in the face of regulatory concerns
- Addressing privacy concerns surrounding the use of your customer’s financial data for personalization
- Outcompeting stiff competition from an increasingly vast array of FinTech disruptors
Understanding Who Your Customer Is Across Siloed Product Lines
A siloed company is an unhappy company. Your customer doesn’t think in siloes, so setting up each channel to work separately from one another can often lead to a disjointed experience. Join this session to hear more about how you can pinpoint the internal departments you need to collaborate with, instill the importance of customer experience across the organization with trainings and CX advocates, and more.
- Mark McMahill, Sr. Director, UX Design, AXA US
- Andrea Plant, VP of Process Improvement, First Citizens Bank
- Taseneem Hajara, Senior Director, Head of Digital Retail & Advice Channel Technology, TIAA
- Mona Jantzi, Managing Director, Strategic Analytics and Customer Experience, Barclaycard
We Can Listen, Learn and Adapt, But Can We Predict?
Given the staggering amount of data being collected from your customers, there should be something you can do to take that data and turn it into strategic prescriptive plans that will streamline the customer experience without the customer even knowing. Rather than just constantly reacting to complaints from your customers, this session will discuss how you can be moving from lagging indicators to leading indicators
- Dan Womback, Head of Insights, Aflac
- Tosin Odesanya, Head of Digital Self-Servicing, Citi
- Jill Hart, Digital Voice of the Customer Lead, TD Bank
- David Wall, Senior Web Analytics Lead, Center of Excellence, Voya Financial
Promises, Promises: Picking the Right CX Vendor Based On What You Actually Need
In this session, you'll learn what is truly needed from a CX, survey or voice platform. You'll also learn how to determine whether your organization is set up to use new tech properly and with the right internal support.
- Richard Charette, Associate Vice President, Digital Experience Design, WF Virtual Channels, Wells Fargo
If they call it AI, they’re lying - Financial Services, Customer Experience, and Artificial Intelligence
Don’t believe the hype; there is no one thing called AI, and no one product that is going to magically transform how financial services reach their audiences, or help customers perform tasks. Instead, it’s a series of technologies and capabilities that can be a huge asset or devastating liability for product managers and CX designers and strategists in our field. Using case studies, live deployments, and lessons learned through enterprise and academic research, this talk will explore how Financial Services brands have begun to explore AI first experiences, ranging from scrappy Fintech startups to well established brands in the space.
- Evan Gerber, VP of Cognitive Design, Fidelity Investments
Creating Human Experiences to Win in the Digital Lending World
In a world where face to face interactions are becoming less frequent and digital is becoming the preferred means of transacting, how do companies deliver digital experiences that build relationships and trust with their customers? In this presentation, you'll learn the steps Best Egg took to re-orient their business to be customer-centric using research, creating personas and journey mapping. You'll also learn their approach to big data and how they create a 360 degree view of their customers.
- Sabrina Basht, Chief Strategy Officer, Marlette Funding
The CXFS Community
CXFS brings together senior financial services professionals responsible for retail banking technology, experience, and strategy. As CXFS expands, we carefully curate our sessions and sponsors to maximize the time needed for new ideas and relationships to form at our event.
2018 Speakers Included
Executive Director, Senior Experience Owner for Property Insurance
Head of Digital Self-Servicing
Chief Strategy Officer
Global Head of Marketing Innovation, Investment Services
Vice President of Member Experience
SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union
VP of Customer Experience
VP Cognitive Design
Chief Product Officer
Senior Director, Head of Digital Retail & Advice Channel Technology
VP of Optimization
Director, Digital Experience
Sr. Director, UX Design
Who Attends CXFS?
Why attend CXFS?
Our speakers are some of the greatest customer experience thought leaders alive today. They will shift your paradigms, challenge your assumptions, and spark new insights.
Make New Friends
Customer experience is a close-knit community of innovators. Meet new friends, trade business cards, and make the connections that will accelerate your career.
Learn more. Faster.
We’re only human: long presentations put us to sleep. Our speakers have just 20 minutes to pack in as much discovery, innovation, data, and actionable insight as possible.
"A truly effortless experience with regards to understanding insights from the industry."Guneet Singh, Sr. Director Business Transformation
You’ll come as an attendee, and leave as part of a community.
"Great group, great speakers, and a great set of topics at a time of tremendous change and transformation in the world of retail financial services. Recipe for the generation of ideas that will influence the path of retail financial services for decades to come.”Alex Sion, President & Managing Director, Movenbank