Day Two July 22, 2020 Channel of Choice – The Future of Customer Touchpoints
Wednesday, July 22nd, 2020
Today’s customers expect to be delighted at every touch point, but how can your company take it one step further to exceed their expectations altogether?
In order to build a complete Customer Experience journey, we need to take into account the accumulation of all customer interactions. We listen, learn and adjust to meet each customers’ unique needs to keep up with the ever-changing journey and exceed customer expectations when interacting with our company.
This session will explore how Selective Insurance reaches its customers, communicates and ultimately transforms the way customers perceive their interactions with the company. Attendees will gain insights across many topics, including:
• Proactively engaging at the right moments
• Leveraging insights to better drive interactions
• Knowing your customers – can you really contact them the right way?
• Analyzing behavioral trends using customer journey analytics
• Sizing the customer journey
• Self-service: it’s impact on retention and boosting revenue
• Where does creating this emotional connection with your customers begin?
• Does this start with your employees? Your leadership? Can you train on this?
• How does your fun/engaging voice also engage your internal teams to provide better experiences?