Day Two July 22, 2020 Channel of Choice – The Future of Customer Touchpoints
Wednesday, July 22nd, 2020
This session will dive into how financial institutions can apply design thinking and rigorous user data analysis to stimulate innovation, envision new possibilities, reduce development risk and create financial services experiences that yield deeper relationships with existing customers and help win new ones.
Often, the initiatives that build ‘brand equity’ and engage your customers are things that are a direct
correlated to the initiatives of your CX team- for example, when customers share positive experiences
they’ve had with your brand or start to engage with a customer community or loyalty program that
you’ve built or read and respond to a funny tweet from your brand. But usually, customer loyalty and
engagement are thought of as marketing responsibilities. If your CX team isn’t a function of your marketing team (under marketing leadership), how can you ensure that these two customer facing teams are working best together to build and sustain brand equity without stepping on each other’s toes?
• What can marketing learn from CX and vice versa?
• What is the terminology each uses in regards to the customer?
• Understanding the difference between customer life cycle and customer journey
• If marketing does own CX, how do you ensure that your CX team has it’s own validity outside of the
customer life cycle and over the entire customer journey
Be sure to join these interactive roundtable sessions and take a deep dive into the specific areas you came to discuss. Opportunities to sit and learn from executives like these do not exist elsewhere. Take control of your own event experience.
• Take a deep dive into a niche topic in an informal setting moderated by one of your peers
• Don’t miss out on the discussions you want to participate in—you’ll get to select a new topic after 20 minutes
#1 Contextual Learning and AI vs. Traditional VOC Surveys: Is There Room For Both in Any Company’s VOC Suite?
Beth Tullos, SVP, Enterprise Client Experience & Strategy, BB&T Now Truist
#2 Optimizing CX Through The Voice Of Your Customer
Michael Hennon, VP, Core Transformation, First Republic Bank
#3 Launching a Loyalty Bundling Program: Getting Buy-in From the Executive Team and Forming Cross-Functional Teams
Lauren Kessler, Customer Experience Strategy, PenFed Credit Union