July 10 - 12, 2018
Westin Copley Place, Boston MA
Natalie HigginsSenior Consumer Finance and Customer Experience Vice President
11:05 AM Case Study: Striking the Right Balance Between High Tech and High Touch in your Multi-Channel Service Evolution
12:15 PM Primary Led Roundtable Discussions
Be sure to join these interactive roundtable sessions and take a deep dive into the specific areas you came to discuss. Opportunities to sit and learn from executives like these do not exist elsewhere. Take control of your own event experience.
- Take a deep dive into a niche topic in an informal setting moderated by one of our financial institution speakers
- Don’t miss out on the discussions you want to participate in—you’ll get to select a new topic after 30 minutes
1. Striking the Right Balance Between High Tech and High Touch in a Multi-Channel Service Evolution
Natalie Higgins, SVP Customer Experience, Citizens Bank
2. Dealing with Change Management in An Organization of Unwieldy Size
3. Personalizing While Staying Compliant
Melissa Kaminski, Assistant Director, NPS Program, Northwestern Mutual
4. Allowing Your Customer to Have Visibility into Their Interactions with You
5. Branch Transformation: What’s Next in Your Physical Locations?
Marci K. Knight, Chief Marketing Officer, American Bank of the North
6. Creating Customer Experience Personas
7. Developing Strong B2B Customer Relationships
Liz Butler, Director, Client Experience and Engagement, Workplace Solutions, TD Ameritrade Inc.
8. CX Career Pathing: What’s Your Next Move?
9. Driving, Democratizing And Scaling CX Innovation
10. But I Simply Haven’t Got the Time! Prioritizing CX Projects Based on Time And Budget
11. Moving the Needle- Maintaining Your CX Success